Great Grapes + Great Winemaker = Exceptional Wine!
We are fortunate to live in the middle of the Columbia Valley, home of the finest vineyards in the state, so all our wines are sourced within 50 miles of our tasting room. With our winemaker,Charlie Hoppes' guidance, we select the vineyards with a history of producing exceptional quality grapes for our wines.
Our vintages have included grapes from the following vineyards:
- Stillwater Creek Vineyard - a south facing, steep slope on the Royal Slope in the Frenchman's Hills
- Weinbau Vineyards - part of Sagemoor Vineyards group on the slopes of the mighty Columbia River
- Gamache Vineyards - located atop the White Bluffs of Columbia Valley
- Kolibri Vineyards - a tiny 6 acre vineyard in the Rattlesnake Hills
- Conner-Lee Vineyards - located on the upper East end of the Wahluke Slope near Othello